Posted/Revised Date: December 1, 2009.
ReachBy is strongly committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. The following information is to help you understand how we collect, use, disseminate, and safeguard the information you provide to us while accessing and using the ReachBy Website and related Services.
1. Information We Collect. We collect the following information:
2. How We Use Your Information
3. Security. Access to your account information is protected by a password that you choose. Your password and all of your account information is being transferred through a secured channel using SSL encryption. It ensures that the data, even if intercepted, will be strongly encrypted and absolutely unreadable. We restrict access to personal information to ReachBy employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. Unfortunately, no encryption or other restriction can provide complete security, so we don't provide a guarantee of security.
4. Reporting Misuse of Data. You should contact ReachBy about any suspected misuse of your Personally Identifiable Information by submitting a message to abuse.reachby.com.
6. Merger or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by, or merge with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign all collected information as part of such merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy or similar situation, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred or used.